B+H Architects is a global, award-winning firm with a 60+ year legacy of building creative solutions for clients through the delivery of architecture, interior design, landscape, planning, and other consulting services.
Working from studios in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Seattle, Dubai, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore & Ho Chi Minh City, we are creating the framework around which people live their lives. We believe in the power of design to transform spaces, communities, and economies. We enable our clients’ visions through customized designs that exceed their business goals and inspire the people that live, work, heal, play, and learn within them. We view every challenge as an opportunity for learning and never lose sight of the people we’re designing for – regardless of the type of development, scale, scope, or geography involved.
Our more than 450 team members are committed to delivering bold and inspiring design solutions that are driven by honed insight, active listening, fearless entrepreneurialism, and a collaborative fusion of perspectives. Design performance achieved through constant innovation, accountability, hands-on service, cultivating talent, and being a champion for diversity in all its forms – these are the things we value.
Our HCMC Studio is open to receive Interior Design Students all year round. We offer you real projects experience!
Specific Position Responsibilities
- Develop drawing for study and presentation as needed, under direct supervision of Interior Design team members
- Assist in research, sourcing, fabric selection, furniture design and meeting preparation
- Assist the Interior Design team in the specification and coordination of interior finishes and fixtures
- Maintain sample library
- Coordinate vendors presentation calendar
- Assist in the reviews of all interior design plans, FF&E specs, submittals and shop drawings prepared by vendor, consultants and in-house design team
- Begins to understand the process of time management, project planning, concept, and design
- Handle various tasks as directed
- Provide administrative assistance as needed
- Completion of minimum 2nd year of Art, Interior Design or Architecture bachelor’s program or enrollment in related master’s degree program.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch-Up and Photoshop
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to follow design direction
- Detail oriented
- Good command of English.
- Strong design capabilities as demonstrated in portfolio or work samples
For more information about our firm please visit www.bharchitects.com
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and portfolio to HCMCResumes@bharchitects.com, with “Interior Design Student” in the subject line.