WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD FUN AT WORK?!
B+H Architects, an award-winning full-service architectural practice located downtown across the street from the iconic Seattle Public Library, is seeking an Interiors Project Manager for its rapidly growing and well-established Firm. Are you a team player with a great attitude looking for a professionally rewarding experience? If you have 6 or more years of professional experience project managing interior design projects, and you enjoy team events as well as weekly Thirsty Thursdays and yearlong summer hours, KEEP READING!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Proven experience leading teams while managing small to complex, large-scale projects.
- Managing fundamental aspects of project delivery, from the design and construction documentation to construction administration.
- Developing, organizing and reviewing building plans and design document.
- Developing strategy, preparing proposals, and assisting in negotiating contracts.
- Determining and scheduling different stages of the design process according to client needs.
- Assigning, coordinating and reviewing the work of project teams; including engineering and specialty consultants.
- Managing multiple projects, depending on scale and complexity.
- Manage project Budgets and monitor Budget Forecasting.
- Interfacing with client contacts and their representatives.
- Leading and coordinating project meetings, including development of meeting agendas and record keeping.
- Attend internal and external meetings as required.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Natural ability to be awesome!
Your education and experience should include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field from an accredited school.
- 6-9 years of professional experience.
- Proficiency in digital software including REVIT (2-3 years of working knowledge), Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite and Sketchup (preferred).
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in all facets of project delivery from design, technical drawings, permitting, as well as FF&E coordination and specifications is preferred.
- Strong and positive leadership and interpersonal qualities.
- Detail oriented, efficient, adaptable to changing deadlines and priorities.
- Passionate and inspirational with a collaborative approach.
To apply for this position, please go to https://bharchitects.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=30
This company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.