The Project Architect will be directly responsible and accountable for overseeing the Architectural aspects of the development of the design, production of the construction documents (the plans), and specifications and client relationships.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate the work of a multi-disciplined team encompassing design development, contracting, code compliance and project completion.
- Be the point person and have responsibility for the client relationship including all sub-contractors (design and technical staff, external consultants, structural engineers, mechanical and civil engineers)
- Responsible for workload allocation through the duration of the project.
- Direct P+L responsibility for the entire project.
- Write and edit all specs for the projects and ensure quality control of all drawings, building codes and material specs.
- 7-10 years of extensive project management skills on major Residential/Commercial/Healthcare projects.
- Must be extremely well versed in all Architectural project phases from initial concept to completion and occupancy.
- Experience in the following is a must:
- Conceptual design and programming
- Schematic design
- Design development
- Construction document prep
- Consultant and client interaction
- Construction administration
- Known throughout the Healthcare community as the individual you want working on your project.
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills