- Manage the contractual and financial responsibilities of projects for hospitals and related facilities
- Monitor the design process from conceptual phase through to construction
- Ensure the completion of projects within budget, on schedule and meeting all program objectives
- Serve as primary resource to clients on all project related issues
- Provides technical support and project communications to team
- Communicates with consultants, contractors, sub-consultants and other disciplines to ensure effective communication.
- Manages specialized healthcare consultants including medical equipment planners and manages integration of guidance into the work of the design and planning team.
- Assists senior management in developing and validating project scope and fee, budget, and scope of services during the marketing and contract development process.
- Assists in preparing project presentations. May participate and/or lead client presentations.
- Consistently provides complete and timely communication of project information to and from clients and project team
- Fosters a culture of external and internal client service
- Understands the client’s expectations for lifecycle costing, return on investment and development of a project that works within the boundaries of the strategic business case.
- 15 years’ experience in architecture with specific concentration in healthcare and experience in Singapore
- Minimum 5 years managing healthcare projects
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or equivalent in education or experience required.
- Strong knowledge of technical healthcare design requirements including understanding of technical requirements for interventional, patient care and clinical support areas
- Thorough knowledge of Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Ability to manage multiple projects of a complex scope
- Understanding and possess working knowledge of current trends and drivers in the Healthcare Industry
- Strong organization, collaboration and communication skills to lead clients and the design team throughout planning processes
- Ability to plan, organize, motivate, mentor, direct and evaluate the work of others
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent client management and leadership skills
- Excellent problem solving skills